Websites by Mike King
- Tech In TuIt (the site was created for the Summer Institute of Technology to serve as a Web 2.0 “Playing with Media resource guide.
- Tabula Rasa (Provides information on how to create personal learning environments for the digital age student within the flipped classroom)
- The Digital Sandbox (Is an extensive site was created as a design model for integrating NET standards into the common core and provides a plethora of ideas for next generation teaching and learning.
- Cardinal Spaces (Is a school based wiki that provides information on school operations, intervention models, scheduling, teaming, professional learning communities, advisory activities, school goals and action plans, and instructional strategies.)
- WestEd Project (Provides information on creating a viable curriculum from unpacking standards to the creation of formative assessments)